Andy saw the baby move for the first time last night. It was so cool. I could feel her moving a lot - but it was lower than the top of the hump that my vision is limited to right right now! Since I was laying down, I asked him if he could see it... and he could! I'm so glad we're getting to this point where we can share in the little daily miracles.
He was a trooper last night - he helped me set up the baby registry at Target. Although he was EXHAUSTED from the task, he got some rewards for it! He got some new stuff for his grill and since Best Buy is right next to Target, he got a new video game. Hey - it's all about compromise, right? :) As wonderful as he has been to me, I would get him anything he asked for! Thankfully he doesn't need a new car... he's my biggest weakness and I would probably give in. :)
There was something else, but apparently my pregnant brain can only hold so many thoughts at once... dang it. It's definitely gone...
Oh, I remember... today marks the beginning of the third trimester!! We're getting closer!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Hey! I'm so glad to hear that I'm not the only woman who ever seemed to lose my mind while pregnant. I remember with Brennan, I suddenly became such a flake. I couldn't seem to remember anything. I even asked my OB if it was anything about pregnancy. He smiled and said, "No. Not really." I BEG TO DIFFER WITH HIM!!!! It WAS definitely the pregnancy.
Hang in there!
Love ya!
Heather
Post a Comment